Submit homework assignments here. By submitting homework, you certify that your solution represents your own work.
Please submit a separate report for each problem!
If you have trouble uploading your assignment, please immediately.
To receive credit for a homework assignment, ensure that you follow these rules:
- Homework solutions must be submitted electronically (see the syllabus for more information).
- Please note that if you make multiple submissions, only the LAST submission will be graded, so be sure to include all files in that submission.
- Solutions will be posted shortly after homework is due. No late homework submissions will be accepted unless arrangements are made prior to the due date with Prof. Sutherland.
- Unless stated otherwise in the homework problem, provide a separate report for each problem.
- Reports should be submitted in PDF format. Also submit any supplementary files (e.g. Matlab scripts or Excel worksheets) that you use to solve the problem.
- Reports should contain a brief description of the problem, a description of how you solved it, and a discussion of the results. Also include relevant figures, tables, etc.
Click here to view graded homework assignments.